Welcome to Miami Beach Community Church!
Miami Beach Community Church was built in 1921 making our sanctuary the oldest in Miami Beach. We celebrate our spiritual heritage, while living out Christ's eternal commandment to love our neighbor as ourselves. All are welcome.
Due to Sanctuary Renovation, Sunday Worship is at 10:30am in Hice Hall - Entrance is on Drexel Ave.
- March 17 - New Member Orientation 12pm Church Office
- March 24 - New Member Welcome - During Sunday Service
- March 24 - WIN Meeting 12pm - Green Library
- April 7 - New Member Orientation 12pm Green Library
- April 14 - Palm Sunday Service - 10:30 am in Hice Hall (Entrance on Drexel Ave)
- April 14 - New Member Welcome - During Sunday Service
- Easter Sunday
- April 21 - Easter Sunrise Service - 6:45 am The beach and Lincoln Road - (meeting at the church at 6:30am to walk down to the beach together)
- April 21 - Easter Sunday Service - 10:30 am Hice Hall (Entrance on Drexel Ave)
*Every Thursday Discipleship class 6-8 pm in Green Library