Welcome to Miami Beach Community Church!
Miami Beach Community Church was built in 1921 making our sanctuary the oldest in Miami Beach. We celebrate our spiritual heritage, while living out Christ's eternal commandment to love our neighbor as ourselves. All are welcome.
Due to Sanctuary Renovation, Sunday Worship is at 10:30am in Hice Hall - Entrance is on Drexel Ave.
- April 19 - Good Friday Service - 7:00pm King Chapel
- Easter Sunday
- April 21 - Easter Sunrise Service - 6:45 am The beach and Lincoln Road - (meeting at the church at 6:30am to walk down to the beach together)
- April 21 - Easter Sunday Service - 10:30 am Hice Hall (Entrance on Drexel Ave)
- April 21 - Easter Egg Hunt - 12:00 NOON - Bring your kids for the MBCC Yearly Easter Egg Hunt with an appearance from the Easter Bunny!!
- April 28 - AIDS WALK MIAMI - Join the MBCC Team!
- May 5 - MBCC Board of Director's Meeting 12 PM in Green Library
- May 12 - New Member Orientation 12 PM Green Library
- May 18 - Yard Sale - 10:00am - 2:00pm Satruday Hice Hall/Memorial Garden
- May 19 - New Member Welcome - During Sunday Service
- May 19 - Yard Sale - 12:00pm - 3:00pm After Sunday Service in Memorial Garden
*Every Thursday Discipleship class 6-8 pm in Green Library