Welcome to Miami Beach Community Church!
Miami Beach Community Church was built in 1921 making our sanctuary the oldest in Miami Beach. We celebrate our spiritual heritage, while living out Christ's eternal commandment to love our neighbor as ourselves. All are welcome.
Due to Sanctuary Renovation, Sunday Worship is at 10:30am in Hice Hall - Entrance is on Drexel Ave.
- June 9 - WIN meeting 12 PM in Green Library
- June 16 - New Member Orientation 12 PM Green Library
- June 23 - New Member Welcome - During Sunday Worship Service
- June 23 - Annual Summer Send-Off - 12 PM Hice Hall
- July 14 - New Member Orientation 12 PM Green Library
- July 21 - MBCC Board of Director's Meeting 12 PM in Green Library
*Every Thursday Discipleship class 6-8 pm in Green Library
Vacation Bible School (VBS) is a fun and exciting way for kids to learn about Jesus, his miracles and god. A typical day will include prayer, bible stories, arts and crafts, games, songs and character-building activities.
- Children learn about religion through fun, age-appropriate activities.
- Life lessons help every child learn how to be a good person and a friend to others.
- Perfect for younger children to get a feel for camp without having to go away overnight.
- Kids meet new friends who share their beliefs.
- You don't have to be a church member to attend our VBS.