Our sanctuary is located at 500 Lincoln Road Miami Beach, FL 33139. Lincoln Road is no longer available to motorists, so you will need to walk to the entrance of the sanctuary. You can get direction via Google by clicking here or on MapQuest by clicking here.
Our church’s parking lot is very limited, so many members and guests park in parking garages or at parking meters on Sunday mornings. We have listed some nearby parking lots below. Keep in mind that the church is located between Lincoln Road and 16th Street, and the 17th Street Garage is the closest public garage to the church.
- The 7th Street Garage located at the intersection of 7th Street and Collins Avenue offers 496 spaces. Parking is $1 per hour for the first four hours or a flat $15 for up to 24 hours.
- The 13th Street Garage located at 13th and Collins offers 200 spaces. Parking is $1 per hour for the first four hours or a flat $15 for up to 24 hours.
- The 12th Street Garage located at 12th and Drexel offers 154 spaces. Parking is $1 per hour for the first four hours or a flat $15 for up to 24 hours.
- The 17th Street Garage located near the convention center on 17th street between Pennsylvania and Meridian offers 1,460 spaces. Parking is $1 per hour for the first four hours or a flat $15 for up to 24 hours. Monthly parking is available for $74.90.
- The Anchor Shops Garage located at 16th Street and Collins offers a slightly more complex rate structure. They charge $1 for up to one hour, $2 for 1-2 hours, $6 for 2-3 hours, $10 for 3-6 hours and $16 for 6-24 hours. There are two flat rate specials available. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, parking between 9AM-5AM is a flat $10. On weekdays, if you enter between 6-10AM and depart by 7PM, you pay $8.
All city-owned garages accept cash and the Miami Beach Parking Card.
The City of Miami Beach operates 64 public parking lots located throughout the city. These lots use central pay stations that accept cash and credit cards. The rate is $1 per hour with an 8-hour maximum.
The city operates over 10,000 parking meters located throughout Miami Beach. These meters allow on-street parking and run $1.00 per hour south of 23rd Street and $0.50 per hour north of 23rd Street. Maximum parking time varies throughout the city.